Caregiving for seniors requires a gentle and loving approach, compassion, patience, and dedication. By providing the following services, we restore balance and give peace of mind to our senior clients and their families.
If you believe you would be an exceptional caregiver, we would love to hear from you! Flexible hours available!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid time off
- Paid training/professional development
We employ kind and caring people who love to serve the elderly in need.
We tailor our services depending on the client’s individual needs.
Caregiver Job Description
Companionship Provide one-on-one care, comfort, supervision & conversation.
Social & Physical Activities Promote client’s mental & physical alertness through activities of interest.
Mobility Assistance Assist with walker and wheelchair, light exercise and dance.
Transportation Provide transportation to & from appointments, errands, and activities.
Personal Care Assistance Assist with bathroom facilities & hygiene, dressing and showering.
Light Housekeeping Sweep, mop, dust, vacuum, dishes, clean bathroom & kitchen, making beds, laundry.
Meal Preparation Grocery shopping, cooking, encouraging a healthy & nutritious lifestyle.
Medication Monitor and remind clients to take self-administered medications.
We specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care and provide training.
You’ll make a difference in someone’s life by providing a safe, comfortable and happy living environment where seniors can age gracefully in their own home.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- CNA or PSS Certifications welcome (Active or inactive)
- Experience working with elderly; either professionally or personally. We are highly interested in those who have life experience caring for others.
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean DMV record, and personal car.
- Must pass background checks and drug tests with stellar marks
- Must have daily access to personal Email and cell phone
- Must have strong communication skills both written and orally
- Must be dependable, on-time, and professional.
Advantage Home Care wants our clients to feel safe, comfortable, and well cared for.
Advantage Home Care has been awarded the “Employer of Choice” award from Home Care Pulse, a national organization that measures client and employee satisfaction.