Information & Referral Services
Advantage Home Care helps seniors and their families by providing information and referral services. We believe good decisions must be informed decisions. The abundance of senior care information can be overwhelming to those faced with crucial decisions. Advantage caregivers help by identifying relevant care and financial options, explaining differences, and connecting to appropriate sources.
We Can Help
Our client’s present and future well-being is our foremost concern, which is why we provide recommendations and assistance with additional, outside services. The following list includes, but is not limited to, areas we provide referrals.
• Pre-screened, high quality providers of long term care insurance, estate and tax planning, trust and estate management and legal assistance
• Elder law attorneys
• Connections to quality home care private nurses
• Exploration of alternative living options at area independent and assisted living communities
• Relocation, downsizing, appraisals, and asset allocation among family members
• Education, support, and compassion for families with loved ones experiencing Alzheimer’s and dementia
Learn More About Our Referral Services
Do you have questions about where to go for senior care options? Please call 207-699-2570 or contact us to learn more.
Thank you for your great care of our mother. The last five months of her life were comfortable with all of her needs met thanks to your great staff.
We appreciated your hands-on approach. We have used many home care services and you really set the bar!