We believe good decisions must be informed decisions. The abundance of senior care information can be overwhelming to those faced with crucial decisions. Advantage caregivers assist clients and families by isolating relevant care and financial options, explaining various differences, and connecting to appropriate sources. Specifically we can help with:
- Referrals to pre-screened, high quality providers of long term care insurance, estate and tax planning, trust and estate management and legal assistance
- Connections to quality home care private nurses
- Access to Veterans’ Administration benefits
- Exploration of alternative living options at area independent and assisted living communities
- Relocation, downsizing, appraisals and asset allocation among family members
- Education, support and compassion for families with loved ones experiencing Alzheimer’s and dementia
The client’s present and future well-being is our foremost concern.
Do you have questions about where to go for senior care options? Please call 207-699-2570 or contact us to learn more.