Advantage Home Care is committed to maintaining a safe and clean home for our clients. The positive impact of a cheerful, clean and organized environment upon mood and attitude is well-documented. Seniors dealing with health challenges deserve a home atmosphere supportive of emotional and physical needs.
Our caregivers provide regular light housekeeping activities such as:
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, straightening rooms, organizing closets and drawers, vacuuming, dusting and light mopping of floors
- Washing dishes and emptying the dishwasher
- Taking out trash and recyclables
- Washing, drying, folding and putting away laundry
- Changing bed linens
- Feeding and walking pets, and cleaning litter boxes
- Retrieving the mail and mailing letters
- Watering and fertilizing plants
Advantage caregivers are specially trained to notice potential safety issues in all areas of the home and then, with permission of the client, provide a comprehensive home safety assessment. Examples of specific areas of concern include: walkways, lighting, scatter rugs, railings, grab bars, clutter, fire extinguishers, fire and carbon monoxide alarms and raised commodes. After collaboration of assessment results with the client or family and permission is given, a work plan is jointly developed. Advantage Home Care offers vendor recommendations, assists with repair schedules, and provides regular feedback regarding progress.
Our service enables all clients to live comfortably in the safest possible environment and insures well-being long into the future.
Please call 207-699-2570 or contact us to learn more.